You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kgr

Saturday, October 7th 2006, 4:38am

Rotor Selection

Hi everyone. I was wondering why sprinklerwarehouse does not carry K-Rain Rotors. If you had to choose from a Rainbird 5000, a Hunter I-20, or a K-Rain Pro Plus which one of these three would you choose and why? I currently have a K-Rain Pro Plus hooked to a short garden hose and it seems to work good but then again I have never tried the other two. Any help is greatly appreciated.

kgr

Monday, October 16th 2006, 12:21pm

Sorry for such a dumb question. I guess I was just wondering if one had a better spray distribution then the other.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, October 16th 2006, 4:00pm

Not really important, at least not so much as other factors, like how long the gear drive will keep working. I'd take a PGP over all your choices.

kgr

Tuesday, October 17th 2006, 12:11pm

Thanks wet boots

Rate this thread