You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

btb79

Starting Member

Thursday, July 22nd 2004, 9:22am

PGM Replacement

I installed a system with Hunter PGM rotors last fall. Everything worked great this spring, but now I have 3 rotors that stopped rotating. I've taken them out and tried to clean them but they still won't rotate.

I was just going to buy some replacements but found out that the PGM has been discontinued. I've tried to find a place to buy them, but everyone seems to be out. I have 2 questions.

1. Does anyone know where I can get 5 4" PGM's?
2. Would it be OK if I replaced them with Hunter PGJ's?

Thanks for your help.

aquamatic

Advanced Member

Thursday, July 22nd 2004, 11:20am

I know John Deere in Warwick RI still has a few cases of PGM's. You could also just replace them with PGJ's which was the official replacement for the PGM's

PGM's had alot of problems such as stop rotating. You might just want to replace with the PGj's since you will eventually have to replace others.

Also your PGM's might still be under warranty- Your dealer might replace them at no charge with PGJ's

Rate this thread