You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

rglosson

Sunday, August 3rd 2003, 3:49pm

Greenhouse Controller

Can anyone suggest a controller to be used in a greenhouse. I need one that I can hook up a mister system to. I need it to come on for 15 seconds and shut off for 20 or so minutes. I need for it to be able to repeat this cycle for at least 7 hours a day.

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Monday, August 4th 2003, 12:53pm

I hate to tell you that there are no controllers that percise that i know of. The hunter Src is a good one that will repeat the cycle for 7 hours a day, but the least amount of time the zones will run is 1 minute each, and nothing less. Let me know what you think!

Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers
Thanks
Ray

rglosson

Monday, August 4th 2003, 3:02pm

This is what I think I am looking for....
http://www.galcon.co.il/products.asp?tat1=3

What do people who have greenhouses use to control their misters/foggers?? We just finished building a greenhouse and my wife wants a mister system

rglosson

Monday, August 4th 2003, 3:03pm

The problem is I can't find where to buy the part in the USA

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Tuesday, August 5th 2003, 2:28pm

I dont deal much with greenhouse equipment, but i will ask around and research for you!

Thanks
Ray
Thanks
Ray

Rate this thread