You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

sgb

Starting Member

Monday, June 5th 2006, 5:30pm

Hardie Touch Command LX II fuse problem

I have a 12 year old Hardie Touch Command model TC 2400 LX II. It recently showed faults on several zones and I went through the procedure to diagnose and clear the fault. After I checked each zone the fault indicator went off. However, now the display only shows the date and time when the fault was cleared and nothing on the touchpad works. If I power off the unit and power it back on I get an alarm for about 5 seconds then the same date and time on the display but nothing works. The manual indicates this to most likely be a blown fuse. However, and this is the real question, after disassembling the entire unit, I cannot locate the fuse. The manual states it is located at the top of the back of the controller cabinet. It is nowhere to be found. I have looked everywhere. Does anyone know if this unit does in fact have a fuse. If so, any idea where it is located. Thanks in advance for the help.

SGB

Rate this thread