You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Endorphinman

Starting Member

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 3:34pm

Sprinklers won't come on-controller ok

Turned off my sprinklers by the controller :wacko: while they were running. was off for 2 days, tried turning controller to run, and it functions the way it should, but everything else is doing absolutely nothing. I'm not sure if it's the irrigation well or the sprinklers. I hear no clicking by the well as it should. house fusebox ok. the aerator tank by well is completely empty. the controller will run through it's entire zone cycle normally, but the sprinklers do nothing. HELP!!!!

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 4:49pm

If "clicking by the well" means a pump relay is no longer operating, you want to make sure a rain detector, or other sensor, isn't preventing operation. The usual means of diagnosing electrical issues begins with resistance testing of the wiring to the valves (and pump relay)

Rate this thread