You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Quigley100

Starting Member

Thursday, April 25th 2002, 4:06pm

esp controller

we had a bunch of problems with our sprinklers... the contractor that we use just replaced our mechanical controller with a Rainbird ESP-6MTV. I think it was a refurbished unit, because I can't find it new on the Rainbird site. Is this a good unit? What's it worth? or do you have a better, user friendly unit for me?

RVLI

Supreme Member

Friday, May 24th 2002, 3:38am

I believe that you probably got a refurbished controller, but you should still be able to find it on the Rainbird website. Look on the ESP controllers part on the Rainbird page, because I think when they show the controllers, I think it might be for all of the models. A refurbished unit (if you got one) is generally $120 for an ESP 6 station. It is very user friendly and I have hardly had any problems with it.

Rate this thread