You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mikemcd

Starting Member

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 3:50pm

my orbit controller keeps cycling

Hi I'm new to this forum and to sprinkler systems. I have a system that worked but after setting the controller and having it run through the stations it would begin to cycle through them again. After trying many things I just bought a new orbit easy dial 6 station controller. Then I set it up and now it is doing the exact same thing. Runs through all the stations like it should and then immediately begins again. Any Ideas as to what is wrong or what I should do? I checked and the B cycle is not set up only the A cycle or program that I set up.
Thanks,
Mike

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 4:40pm

This is programmer error in about nine thousand nine hundred ninety-nine times out of ten thousand occasions.

ONLY ONE SINGLE START TIME IS REQUIRED - NOT A START TIME FOR EACH ZONE

Rate this thread