You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mondo

Monday, May 23rd 2005, 9:16am

system wont work

This is my 3rd summer in this house, the first 2 years I had a service turn the system on, this year I thought I would do it myself. I turned on the water, turned on the controler and nothing. I could see water trickeling out one head, but none of the heads popped up. I understand there should be a box with controls and a solanoid somewhere. Is that usually burried somewhere? Think I should call a service? Thanks
Mondo

snapper

Monday, May 23rd 2005, 10:12am

I had that happen to me one year. It was spring and when I turned it on for the firt time....nothing. Long story short, the ground fault breaker in the garage had been tripped. All I did was reset it. I bet your's won't be as easy as that.

mondo

Monday, May 23rd 2005, 1:11pm

The control box is working so I dont think it would be a ground fault. Another sugestion please?
Mondo

water miser

Monday, May 23rd 2005, 2:20pm

you had a service co. turn it on for a couple years with no troubles ,do the right thing and call them back.if your trying to save a couple bucks by not calling them,look what happens,you get a big headache.don't take this the wrong way but everyone has to make a buck.

Rate this thread