You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

daronson

Thursday, May 16th 2002, 7:25am

Tick Control

Does anyone know what I can spray along my tree-line in the backyard to help control TICKS? I know exterminators using something, don't know what. They typically charge $75 per spray, and spray 3-4 times a year. I am looking for something to spray myself, so I can let my cat roam alittle more freely in the wooded back yard. He does have the frontline topical treatment, but I want to be safe (as well as keep them off of ME, especially the DEER ticks who can caryy lymes disease).

Thanks.

RVLI

Supreme Member

Thursday, May 16th 2002, 12:00pm

If it's on your lawn, I would use Diazon if it works. Im not sure if it works with ticks or not. If its the trees themselves, I would have the exterminator people to do it for you so you know for sure that you are pretty safe.

RVLI

Supreme Member

Thursday, May 16th 2002, 12:01pm

If it's on your lawn, I would use Diazon if it works. Im not sure if it works with ticks or not. If its the trees themselves, I would have the exterminator people to do it for you so you know for sure that you are pretty safe.

Rate this thread