You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

New2thePark

Tuesday, June 14th 2005, 8:51am

Need an education - Fertigator

Now having completed my first sprinkler install with excellent results, I'm now thinking I can make my life even easier and install a Fertigator system. I've read through Fertigator's website and what I could find here on the forum, but I was wondering if those of you with experience in their systems could 1) recommend which system to install, 2) identify typical "gotchas" that arise during install, and 3) provide any other tips.

You can find details on the install under this http://www.sprinklertalk.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1134

RidgeRun05

Supreme Member

Tuesday, June 14th 2005, 7:40pm

I install them all of the time here, I am Northern Michigans preferred contractor for Fertigator. I wouldn't suggest installing the FertiFlo. It is an easier install, but is very cheap and I have heard nothing but problems about it. The FertiPro on the other hand is an excellent device, and one that I install on a regular basis on new installs, and is also a popular add on to existing systems. The FertiPro will require some basic wiring, and plumbing the PVC "tee" into your mainline, but after installing your sprinkler system yourself, I am sure it will be so problem for you. It really is pretty simple to install these, there isn't a whole lot for you to mess up, just follow the directions closely. I do have some VHS videos of the installation process (kinda cheesy) but if you want a copy of one, I can do send that to you. Any other questions, let me know.
Tony Posey
Ridge Run Landscapes

Rate this thread