You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kazemi

Monday, September 5th 2005, 11:57am

System Stopped Working!

My sprinkler system all of a sudden stopped working. I replaced my controller thinking that the box might have been damage ddue to storm. I even replaced the solenoids without any success. The only way I can get the system to work is by setting the controller on manual and go to each zone (5 of them in total) and bleed that zone. Can any one help? many thanks for your input.

hk

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, September 5th 2005, 1:22pm

Is there a rain detector in the circuit?

kazemi

Monday, September 5th 2005, 1:34pm

No.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Wet_Boots</i>
<br />Is there a rain detector in the circuit?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, September 5th 2005, 2:14pm

Then you want to check the wiring. Remove the cover to the controller terminals. Try activating a known-to-be-good solenoid at the controller terminals, which will bypass your valve wiring.

Rate this thread