You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

rtswis

Tuesday, April 25th 2006, 8:38pm

Installing replacement rotors

We have a 20 year old system installed by prior owners using Toro heads, a number of which have been professionally replaced with I20's. I'm considering replacing additional heads myself, also with I20's or PGP's. Before I start pulling old heads out of the ground, could someone please tell me what sort of parts and/or specialized tools I should order in addition to the rotors, PVC glue, and an adjustment tool? There aren't that many heads to be replaced, and they're not broken, but in some locations are just not adequate to the task. For the $3 difference, is it worth getting the I20's? There seems to be a preference in this forum for PGPs.

Thanks for any help.

Rate this thread