You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 31st 2006, 5:13am

No AC message on Hunter Pro-C

Just installed a Hunter Pro-C indoor model and am getting a No AC message. The outlet is working, and the unit is wired correctly. The manual indicates that there should be 2 black wires from the transformer connected to the AC connectors in the controller with a green ground wire. My transformer has 2 yellow wires and a green ground wire, so I'm trying to find out if I was shipped the wrong transformer, whether it is not working right, or whether the controller itself is not working right.

DOORZ

Advanced Member

Wednesday, May 31st 2006, 6:54am

I just got the same controller, and mine came with 2 yellow wires and one green wire. Hook either yellow wire to the AC1 or AC2, and then the other yellow wire to the other. Then connect the Green wire to the GND.

I had no problems with mine, and it works fine

Wednesday, May 31st 2006, 7:35am

I did that and still get the No AC message . . guess I have a bad controller or transformer.

Rate this thread