You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

savtong

Wednesday, May 31st 2006, 9:59am

42SA nozzle replacement

I just bought several 42SA RB rotors. They all came pre-configured with 3gpm spray nozzles. I need to change 4 corner rotors with 1.5 gpm. I already bought a rain-tree for the 42SA's.

Anybody knows how I can do this/replace the nozzles while not damaging the rotors?

Thanks [:)]
awin

brad44

Wednesday, May 31st 2006, 10:25am

Real easy. First make sure the radius reduction screw is completely clear of the nozzle. Next, lift and hold up the stem. With a flat head screw driver you should be able to easily remove the nozzle. I think there's a slot on the bottom of the nozzle.

savtong

Wednesday, May 31st 2006, 4:34pm

I will try this once I got my rain-tree order from the mail.
My sprinkler is already up and running and I plan to change the nozzle without removing the rotors.

Thanks,[:D]
awin

Rate this thread