You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

buster99ranger

Starting Member

Sunday, August 25th 2002, 7:49pm

Imperial Valet Timer problem

My IVT 24-hour clock consistently stops at 12:00 midnite. If I manually rotate it past this point the system again works fine until it gets to 12:00 midnite where it again stops. Obviously I would suspect problem is in the 24-hour clock unit, but I have not yet taken anything apart. A local company has told me that Imperial Co. is no longer in business. Could you help me troubleshoot and/or find repair part(s) for this unit (6/11 station). I cannot find any other model or part numbers on unit. Thanks for your efforts, Buster99ranger.

micjeep1

Starting Member

Sunday, August 22nd 2004, 12:05pm

I have an Imperial Valet Timer and need some replacement parts for the dial. It was turned the wrong way and the a few of the tips on the back of each zone, which trips the zone, are broken. Any way to replace them? Micjeep1@earthlink.net

Rate this thread