You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

markehernandez

Starting Member

Thursday, April 5th 2007, 6:41pm

problem is driving me crazy!

Help, I connected my sprinkler system to the hose bib in the back yard. There is a Brass Backflow Preventer connected to the hose bib and then a Brass Y adapter connected to that. I connected the pvc to one of the y connections. Everytime the sprinkler system shuts off there is a spurt of water that shoots out from where the backflow preventer and the y adapter are connected. If I shut the water off in the Master Bedroom shower or bath tub, water starts to shoot out of the connection and it sound like something is banging inside the wall. When that happens the water never seems to stop shooting out thill I turn the water off at the hose bib. Please help this is driving me crazy.

Rate this thread