You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

MJ

Monday, June 11th 2007, 7:37am

Hardie Hydro Rain HR6100-1 Controller

I have five of Hardie Irrigation Controllers that I am using, and am having a problem with one of them. The rocker arm which should allow me to switch the day setting is not working on my A program, it will not allow me to get to the present day so that I can program the clock. I have no problem wiith the C program on the same clock I can program that with out any problem. Why will the rocker not increase or decrease the number on the A program (it stays on day 1, so I can't program any other day. Also does anyone one know where I can get these controllers repaired. Really have had very good luck with them.
Thanks any help would be appreciated.

mrfixit

Monday, June 11th 2007, 11:05am

I don't know of anybody who repairs those but you could ask at your local irrigation supply store such as Ewing. You should try unplugging the timer for 5 minutes to see if it will reset things. Make sure you take out the back up battery. You don't have any contact information so I can't email you with info where to get a new one. There's only one available. Better hurry. Or replace it with a reliable timer such as the Hunter SRC.
If I can't fix it, it's broken!

MJ

Monday, June 11th 2007, 1:43pm

Sorry I forgot my e-mail in the profile, it is now there so please let me if I can get the Contoller repaired or purchase another.
Thanks for your reply

Rate this thread