You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dan McCartney

Starting Member

Thursday, July 26th 2007, 3:01am

I'm a First Time Installer

Dear Friends,

I am getting ready to install my sprinkler system. I have a very small front and back yard, and have plumbing experience. What are the best resources (books, videos, etc.) to get me started? I need a nice introduction so I don't overlook anything and so I make the right choices in materials and equipment. Could you be so kind as to get me started in the right direction as I continue to educate myself before I begin? Many Thanks, Dan McCartney, Toledo, OH.
Dan McCartney

HooKooDooKu

Supreme Member

Friday, July 27th 2007, 1:31am

www.irrigationtutorials.com

It's a long read, and a bit confusing at times. You'll need to read it about three times over, and then come back here and ask questions to help fill in the blanks.

Rate this thread