You are not logged in.

Sunday, October 7th 2007, 2:32am

Treatment Plant system

I have a home treatment plant that currently just dumps through a 1 1/2 drain pipe and makes one hect of a mess. What do I need to convert this drain to a sprinkler system so the water is dispersed rather than puddling in one location?

Sunday, October 7th 2007, 12:11pm

I really need some info here.

HooKooDooKu

Supreme Member

Tuesday, October 9th 2007, 11:04am

People who frequent this board are going to have knowledge on how to help you water your lawn.
Based on the wording of your inquiry, is sounds like you are trying to spread sewage. If so, irrigators are not going to touch that one with a... well you know. If not, perhaps you need to be more specific what you are trying to do and why you can't just use a drain sytem to drain the water off somewhere.

Sunday, October 14th 2007, 4:10am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by HooKooDooKu</i>
<br />People who frequent this board are going to have knowledge on how to help you water your lawn.
Based on the wording of your inquiry, is sounds like you are trying to spread sewage. If so, irrigators are not going to touch that one with a... well you know. If not, perhaps you need to be more specific what you are trying to do and why you can't just use a drain sytem to drain the water off somewhere.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Sunday, October 14th 2007, 4:13am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by scott rodriguez</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by HooKooDooKu</i>
<br />People who frequent this board are going to have knowledge on how to help you water your lawn.
I am not trying to spread sewage. This is not a ceptic system. The discharge from the "Treatment Plant" is suppose to be 98% pure. Sprinkler heads attached to these are suppose to be somewhat common however I seem unable to get the information I need to convert mine.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, October 14th 2007, 7:36am

Tell us about the other two percent. Anything you're willing to drink?

Rate this thread