You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

MikeB

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 19th 2008, 10:04am

PVC pipe repair problem

I have a section of pipe that broke and I have tried to repair several times. It is a straight run of pipe and I have dug up about 5 foot of the pipe to try and bend the pipe slightly to get a coupler on there but there isnt enough give. I have even tried dremeling out the center stop and attempted to slide the coupler past the crack and then back but that is tough with glue setting and the tightness of the coupler on the pipe. One thing making it difficult is there is a tee junction at one end and about 5 feet away is a solinoid (rainbird screw type end). The break is in the middle of this section.

Does anyone have some suggestions to get this pipe repaired??

Thanks,

MikeB

mrfixit

Wednesday, March 19th 2008, 10:42am

Pipe repair problem

If I can't fix it, it's broken!

Rate this thread