You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

griddeath

Tuesday, May 6th 2003, 3:47pm

Zone problem wont turn off

One of my zones comes on normally but wont shut down- have to play with valve and solenoid cover to get it off and even then it leaks slowly. any ideas is the valve shot- tried cleaning it out but to no avail. it is robbing pressure from the other zones so I have had to cut it off but I suspect it is still leaking slowly anyway

griddeath

Tuesday, May 6th 2003, 3:47pm

Zone problem wont turn off

One of my zones comes on normally but wont shut down- have to play with valve and solenoid cover to get it off and even then it leaks slowly. any ideas is the valve shot- tried cleaning it out but to no avail. it is robbing pressure from the other zones so I have had to cut it off but I suspect it is still leaking slowly anyway

RVLI

Supreme Member

Tuesday, May 6th 2003, 4:31pm

Did you try replacing the solenoid? How much male thread can you see sticking out of the valve where its leaking, or is the valve itself leaking?

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Friday, May 16th 2003, 2:39pm

Is the pipes leaking, or do you mean that the valve is leaking and allowing water to flow through the lines. What valve is it??

Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers
Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers

Rate this thread