You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mmmmcmix1

Unregistered

Monday, May 3rd 2021, 7:58pm

Low pressure in two zones

Hi all

I generally shut off sprinkler for the winter and turn on in spring. I have 3 zones in the backyard and when I turned on this spring, 2 zones out of the 3 has very low pressure. All the sprinkler heads. I tried bleeder screw and the other knob, no difference. I also checked the solenoid, opened it fully and removed it without turning off the water inflow. When compared to the working zone where the water shoots up couple of feet, the water in the values with low pressure hardly comes out. All these while the controller is off. I had replaced one of the values showing low pressure now just couple of years ago with Rainbird valve. The other non-working one says Irritrol on it. Not sure if its the valves and if so is it diaphragm or solenoid. Appreciate any help.

Rate this thread