You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 22nd 2021, 2:14pm

Programming stations not all to run every run time

Programming my rain bird system.

I need my grass to be watered 6 times a day for 2 weeks while the winter grass grows. I have 13 stations, 9 of them are grass and the others are drippers and trees. The drippers and trees only need to run 2 times per day. How do I program the system to not water all 6 times on 4 of the stations?

Thank you in advance for your help in pointing me to the right direction. I’m having a hard time finding this information.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sunshine❤️" (Oct 22nd 2021, 3:35pm)

Friday, October 22nd 2021, 3:39pm

I have the answer!

So I got a call from RainBird peep Angel. He explained that my ESP-Me model needed to run 2 separate programs at the same time. So on program B I proceeded to have stations that do grass @ 3 minutes 6x's a day. Program C was for my remaining stations to run 2x's per day. So Program B and C will run together. :). YAY! It works.

Rate this thread