You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

GoDawgs12

Unregistered

Friday, June 17th 2022, 8:47am

Double Back Pattern

I'm trying to find out if there is a particular sprinkler head or controller that will allow me customize a pattern. I have certain areas that I would like to get more water that other. Does a sprinkler head exist that would allow me to setup a double back pattern. Meaning it would run the the full spray arc then a partial arc, full, partial etc. To concentrate watering on a specific area while still running the full arc. Thank you.

mrfixit

Friday, June 17th 2022, 6:09pm

I'm not aware of anything like that.
I've been known to add a second sprinkler right next to the existing one to cover an area better.
Last time I did it was next to a full circle PGP that was leaving a brown spot. No other sprinkler was covering the area. I could have doubled the time on the controller but I liked the two sprinkler idea better.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mrfixit" (Jun 17th 2022, 6:17pm)