You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

pszone

Unregistered

Thursday, April 2nd 2009, 8:30pm

adding a control valve for a drip line

Hello, I currenlly have a sprinkler system with rotorey heads for my lawn .The valves that i'm using are toro ez-flow 2604s . My question is I want to add drip line to my mulched areas what material would I need if any to complete this i currently have a extra toro ez-flow 2604 available. THANKYOU

HooKooDooKu

Supreme Member

Thursday, April 2nd 2009, 9:08pm

Unless your pressure comming out of the valve is less than 50psi, you will need a pressure regulator (35psi to 45psi) and drip irrigation demands an ultra fine filter.

Here's an example of an entire kit that's available, but the individual parts are also available. You likely will not find this type of equipment at a big box store. You'll likely have to get the parts at either online such as this forums sponser or locally if you have an irrigation supplier like Ewing.

Rate this thread