You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 30th 2009, 12:07pm

2" buttress adapter needed

I have an IBC (International Bulk Container) with a 2” male buttress at the outlet. I see several buttress connectors on you site, but they don’t give the dimensions (or they reference 1”)

Do you have any 2” female buttress to NPT or slip adaptors?

If yes, pls send me a link or Part Number.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, July 1st 2009, 5:47am

Take a photograph

Thursday, July 2nd 2009, 3:24pm

Hello Wet Boots,

Thanks for the reply, but I can’t post the pic, too large.

The valve that I’m trying to adapt to is a Schutz with the following numbers stamped into the handle: 0335 03071 1011345511.

I measured the threaded side of a cap that came with the tote, it measures 60mm across… I’m assuming this is a NW50 / DIN61 / S60 buttress (?) since the tote came from Germany….

any chance there's an adpater available to NPT?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, July 3rd 2009, 11:37pm

You need to have "postable" photographs, and you can't depend on websites to do your image editing. The most common free image editor for Windows PC's is Irfanview http://irfanview.com/ and tutorials abound for it.

barry123456

Unregistered

Rate this thread