You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Amadio1

Unregistered

Wednesday, September 23rd 2009, 3:04pm

Repairing the old, and adding new valves

I have a zone thats constantly flooding. Am I correct in assuming that its a diaphragm issue?

With good, consistent water pressure.... aprox how many sprinkler heads can I get on one zone?

Who ever installed the sprinkler system did a horrible job. They only installed 4 heads and to get

the lawn from having bad dry spots you end up wattering the house, cars, street etc. So I need to

ditch the old line running down the middle of the yard and trench around the perimeter. To do

this correctly I may need to run close to 8 or 10 heads, but they only need about a 3-4 foot radial spray.

Is this to many on one zone?

ldcxyz

Wednesday, February 17th 2010, 10:46am

replace

I suggest that you call a professional to come and help with the design and then install it. They will be able to test your water flow, water pressure, and then make suggestions to the # of heads and zones needed, as well as the proper head placement.

Rate this thread