You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

drpete3

Supreme Member

Thursday, July 3rd 2003, 6:28am

weathermatic controllers for sale

What can you tell me about weathermatic controllers? Someone is selling 6,9,12 station controllers NIB on ebay very cheap.

Thanks,

Pete

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Thursday, July 3rd 2003, 1:27pm

Umm Weather Matic is not a brand to trust with controllers. I would use the Hunters to be honest. I wouldnt buy Weather Matic

Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers
Thanks
Ray

drpete3

Supreme Member

Friday, July 4th 2003, 6:37pm

Thanks for the advise Ray. It seems like a great deal. My freind had a local irrigation co. install a system a few years ago and I remember that this was the controller that they used. he Nevedr had any trouble but now he has moved.

Thanks,

Pete
Thanks,

Pete

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Saturday, July 5th 2003, 9:41am

WEll, its not a controller that i would use.....im sure if its installd properly it will last and of course work, but its not one of the better ones. How much are they going 4?

Thanks
Ray
Thanks
Ray

Rate this thread