You are not logged in.

mrfixit

Saturday, May 19th 2012, 1:22pm

Call a different company. They obviously don't know what they're doing.

Monday, May 21st 2012, 8:27am

I'll agree with mrfixit.

Sounds like they may have cut or not reconnected the common wire.
They should be able to figure that out quickly.

GaryR

Starting Member

Tuesday, November 28th 2023, 10:58am

Flow rate

Hi all. New to the forum. I’m beginning the design of my irrigation system and I need to know the flow rate of my 3/4” pex line where I’ll be tapping into for my system. There is no place to cut into to get a temporary valve to check flow rate with a bucket and timer as it’s in the meter pit and I’ll need to get a plumber to install the connection for my system. The house is a brand new build in a new subdivision and pressure and flow is great, just can’t conveniently measure it. Wondering if anyone with a 3/4” feed off the meter knows what their GPM is which could give me an idea of what to expect for design purposes? Thank you!

mrfixit

Tuesday, November 28th 2023, 1:13pm

Maybe you can measure gallons per minute by reading the water meter.
Maybe have the plumber install the connection first then measure then design.

Ron Anderson

Friday, March 15th 2024, 2:11pm

RE: I am New Here, where do I start?

Got a problem here.... I want to post a few questions, but I can't get my account to "finish activation". I was never given an activation code and when I try to "change the code", it doesn't send anything to my email address as it states. What am I doing wrong and how can I fix it? thanks.

[list][/list]
I want to post a new topic question:
What design mistakes are in my drawing? Will any of the joints not fit together?

but I do not know how to upload my files of drawings or pictures.
[attach]"C:\Users\Public\Documents\Home Improvement\Sprinkler manifold drawing page 1 of 2.svg"[/attach]

[attach]"C:\Users\Public\Documents\Home Improvement\Sprinkler manifold drawing page 2 of 2.svg"[/attach]

[attach]"C:\Users\Public\Documents\Home Improvement\Sprinkler manifold drawing.drawio"[/attach]

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Ron Anderson" (Mar 15th 2024, 2:36pm)

mrfixit

Friday, March 15th 2024, 8:36pm

Try this: Go to ImgBB click on "start uploading". Leave it on "don't autodelete", click "upload", then under embedded codes, copy and paste to your post "BBCode full link". The pic will appear in your post.

Ron Anderson

Tuesday, March 19th 2024, 11:10pm

Still new here, still stuck

I can't get my account to "finish activation". I was never given an activation code to my e-mail address, and when I try to "change the code", it doesn't send anything to my e-mail address as it states. What am I doing wrong and how can I fix it? thanks.

"Your account is not activated yet. Please finish activation first, to be able to use all features of this site."

I did get an unrelated e-mail from SprinklerWarehouse regarding "How's It Flowing", so I know my e-mail works, and I did check my junk folder with still no luck.

If I enter my explicit e-mail address for an activation code instead of leaving it blank, then it tells me "that e-mail address is already taken".

I successfully posted a new topic in Design Issues anyway.

Rate this thread