You are not logged in.

mulegv

Monday, July 14th 2003, 7:01am

WHERE SHOULD I DIG FIRST?

IF YOU SUSPECT THAT YOU HAVE A LEAK -WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO DIG? BY THE SPRINKLERS THAT HAVE THE LEAST PRESSURE OR THE ONE WITH THE MOST WATER COMING OUT?

RVLI

Supreme Member

Monday, July 14th 2003, 10:41am

The one with the most water coming out. Does it shoot out far, or just a lot of water, but not shooting very far? If so, then a nozzle might have just popped out.

Let me know,

Alex

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Monday, July 14th 2003, 10:43am

Hey,
I would check after the head with the most water. If you have heads properly irrigating on the line and then some further down thats not, you mite not have a leak but a kinked or clogged pipe. If there is aleak i would run your zones for a long period of time and look to see if there is excessive wet spots or puddling on yopur lawn,,,because mostly all leaks run out onto the surface of the lawn................let me know what you think!!

Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers
Thanks
Ray

mulegv

Monday, July 14th 2003, 11:05am

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
The one with the most water coming out. Does it shoot out far, or just a lot of water, but not shooting very far? If so, then a nozzle might have just popped out.

Let me know,

Alex

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

mulegv

Monday, July 14th 2003, 11:06am

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Let me know,

Alex

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

mulegv

Monday, July 14th 2003, 11:07am

Let me know,

Alex

mulegv

Monday, July 14th 2003, 11:19am

I JUST BOUGHT THE HOUSE - THERE ARE 3 SPRINKLERS IN THE LINE - THE 1ST ONE HAS WATER COMING OUT BUT NOT OSCILLATING- 2ND HAS MORE WATER AND IS GOING AROUND - THE LAST ONE HAS THE MOST WATER COMING OUT BUT NOTHING LIKE THE OTHER LINES THAT ARE WORKING PROPERLY-

LINE 1 - A-B-C-FURTHEST AWAY BUT GREAT PRESSURE

LINE 2- A-B C--CLOSE TO WATER CONTROLS

LINE 2-SPRINKLER (A) VERY LITTLE WATER (B) HAS MORE (C) MORE YET

RVLI

Supreme Member

Monday, July 14th 2003, 2:23pm

When you turn on the system, the head with the less water coming out, is there standing water on the lawn around it? Can you see it flowing up?

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Monday, July 14th 2003, 5:13pm

Most Likley if there is a leak the water bubbles on the top of the lawn, or you can definatly notice some abnormal amount of water around the head!!

Thanks
Ray
Thanks
Ray

Rate this thread