You are not logged in.

pnilsson2000

Tuesday, July 15th 2003, 4:41am

sprinklers not fully rising

We just installed a 3 zone system and 2 of the zones seem to work fine but one occasionally does not fully raise the sprinklers. yet if I turn it off, then turn it back on, they work fine. I am using a Water Master 3/4" valve it is feeding qty 4 Toro 53738 sprinklers each with a foot of funny pipe and I used 3/4"sch 40 pvc pipe for everything.
The first time I saw this happen I still had the 3.0 gpm nozzles then I switched to the 1.5 gpm (changed all 4).
Any thoughts would be appericated

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Tuesday, July 15th 2003, 8:24am

If they work fine at some point, then you have enough water the valve isnt fully opening, if you find a spot where you layed pipe for that zone before sprinkler heads, dig it up, and cu the pipe....turn on the valve...if there is full water coming out (alot of force and flow) then it lays within the sprinkler heas, funny pipe, or line......if you dont have enought flow when you cut it, and then you turbn on the water and you get alot of flow out of the cut pipe you know its the valve........let me know what you think

Hope that Helps!

Thanks
Ray
Rays Above and Beyond Automatic Lawn Sprinklers
Thanks
Ray

nestors

Advanced Member

Tuesday, August 5th 2003, 1:36pm

WHAT DID YOU TAP FOR WATER? YOUR WATER MAIN OR A SPICKET ON HOUSE.

NESTORS.....

vincent nestor
Vincent Nestor
Nestor's Sprinklers & Lighting
Alpharetta,Ga.30022

vpn1@bellsouth.net

www.NestorsLandScape.com
www.GeorgiaLighting.net

Rays Sprinklers

Supreme Member

Tuesday, August 5th 2003, 2:32pm

The tapping point woulnt matter because once he plays with the valve they turn on fine. I would chekc the valve.

Thanks
Ray
Thanks
Ray

Rate this thread