You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Drbones73

Starting Member

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 3:56pm

Some stations work and some don't.

I have a rainbird system, during the past winter the line going into the vacuum valve frozen causing some water to get to the lines just below the solenoid. I replaced everything that needed to be replaced, and when I went to turn it on, the first station worked great and then the others did not, very low pressure and water was coming out of the solenoid conections. I replaced to solenoids that the guys suggested to do, and after everything was done, all the stations were trying to come on. I can't seem to find any other leaks. I am in need of some serious help. :(

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 8:50am

Skip the controller and try to open zone valves manually. You may have other freeze damage to deal with.

Rate this thread