You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Roy

Monday, May 31st 2010, 12:06pm

What's wrong?

I have a Rain Bird ESP-Si, all 6 zones are working, however, zone 3 is also activated simultaneously with every other zone. I had several loose wire connections and during rewiring must have switched some wires. Please help. Thanks!

mrfixit

Monday, May 31st 2010, 1:55pm

You're not going to get an answer from anyone telling you exactly what wire/wires you messed up. If you didn't have a problem with number 3 before fiddling with the wires I suggest you start over. If the wires are color coordinated it's a simple process. Simply use the white wire for the common wire then each numbered valve has it's own color.

If you have a master valve I would suspect a problem with valve 3 and not the wiring.

Roy

Monday, May 31st 2010, 3:21pm

Thanks!

Rate this thread