You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

new owner

Unregistered

Friday, July 2nd 2010, 8:38am

zones working, leaking heads

Just bought a new house. Hunter Pro-C system and I'm familiar with the controller and programming since had same system at my old house.... However, this house has a well!!! System and watering schedule were working for the first couple of weeks here, but I noticed that some zones were on hours after initial start time. So I messed with the schedule, couldn't seem to fix it and hit the reset button to get back to factory defaults ( big mistake) . Reprogrammed the schedule. Now the heads don't come up all the way or not at all, and they leak. I have increased the delay between stations to 59 seconds and got slightly better resuls but still not working properly.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Saturday, July 3rd 2010, 7:36am

Is the well running dry during watering? Is this a dedicated well for sprinklers only, or a whole-house supply? Is there a filter/strainer in the sprinkler supply?