You are not logged in.

bethany 56

Starting Member

Sunday, July 4th 2010, 9:34am

retrofitting hunter pgp heads with mp rotors

I'm looking for help on refitting my system in some places with the mp rotors.My system has some coverage issues in the corners.Isaw the mp rotor series and was interested in them.Does anybody know if you can use a hunter pgp body and just replace the head with the mp rotor head? Or do I have to buy a whole new body also? Over spray is also an issue with a couple zones.Ihave tried to adjust the heads accordingly but they still spray the street and my drive way.I also have changed nozzles to adjust the length of the spray. I'll take any and all advice into consideration.

Thanks,

Chris K. Bethany,CT

bethany56

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, July 5th 2010, 12:08pm

apples and oranges - if you don't like the coverage with PGPs then you start over from scratch - and there isn't a pro worthy of the name who couldn't make PGPs work, if their spray can reach all the areas needing coverage.

bethany56

Unregistered

Wednesday, July 7th 2010, 7:59pm

pgp heads/retrofitting

Wet boots,thanks for your comments.I need help with about 7 heads in the system. It just seemed like the right idea to water the lawn and not the street and driveway.I am goingto replace them with mp rotors and see what happens.All I can do is put the pgps back if it doesnot work.

Rate this thread