You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

AJ Goldsmith

Unregistered

Wednesday, July 21st 2010, 2:48pm

Help Troubleshooting Toro Vision 1

Troubleshooting Toro Vision 1

Hello, I am a new home owner troubleshooting a Toro Vision 1 system and would appreciate advice from experts. I have water to all valves and can manually operate each station from the boxes in the yard by turning the valve on the top. All the wires have siliconed wire nuts and I don't see any physical damage to the wires in the two boxes. The controller does not seem to drive any of the stations either automatically or on manual. At the controller I have verified both fuses are intact and measured ohms across the fuses - the circuits are not open. I also checked with a voltmeter that I have 24v on the screw terminal where the wire comes from the transformer, so I am assuming the transformer is good. I measured voltage at each station terminal screw and I get 26v when I put the station on manual. What is strange to me is that there is a steady 15-16v on each screw even when the station is not on - is this normal? What else can I check to try and track down the issue? Thank you very much for your assistance!

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, July 21st 2010, 7:36pm

one thread is enough

Rate this thread