You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kenken55

Starting Member

Thursday, August 5th 2010, 10:55am

Err Codes on Pro-C

I have been getting err codes on my Pro-C. Started last summer. When I got the first one this spring, an err 6, I had a company come fix it. They replaced the #6 solenoid. Worked great for months. Then I got an err 1. They replaced the #1 solenoid. They also suggested replacing the rest of them should I get another err code. Got one and then replaced all the solenoids. Just got an err 3 this morning. When I run the diagnostics, I can't get an err code. All zones work fine when testing. I'm starting to think it's the Pro-C itself. Any ideas?

mrfixit

Friday, August 6th 2010, 4:33am

I think it's the wiring. Try disconnecting the ground wire from the controller and let it run through it's regular programming. I'm betting you wont get an err code.

kenken1955

Unregistered

Saturday, August 28th 2010, 5:32am

ERR on Pro-C

I just tried that. Seems to run OK. When I touch the white wire back to the original point of contact, you can see a very very small spark, like it's feeding back through the ground?

Rate this thread