You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

drdklvl

Unregistered

Friday, September 24th 2010, 11:30pm

Old rainbird heads.

I am trying to find some old fixed stream rainbird heads that have about 6-8 streams for 180 degrees. I have low pressure and a lot of heads.

mrfixit

Saturday, September 25th 2010, 1:16am

I ran out to my truck to see what they say on top. I think you're refering to the 16H SLA and/or the 22H SS nozzles. They've been discontinued. Some supply houses will have some old stock still on the shelves. These didn't fly out the door. I don't know where you live. You could try an irrigation supply house such as, Hydroscape, Ewing, John Deere, Green Mark, Or?
--
You said you have a lot of them. These aren't cheap but they'll do what you want.
www.sprinklerwarehouse.com/v/vspfiles/search/search2.asp?Extensive_Search2=N&keywords=mp+rotator
www.hunterindustries.com/products/mprotator/

There's also a 5 foot stream bubbler. Not sure exactly what you're looking for. 5H-B

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Saturday, September 25th 2010, 7:38am

No more stream spray nozzles? ;( I guess the Rotators will make them obsolete.

Rate this thread