You are not logged in.

Thursday, February 3rd 2011, 9:13am

Nothing to report as of yet...I did a visual check of the valves, checked that the wiring was still in good shape, and ran zone 6 several times...it ran fine and did not trigger the other zones when it shut off. I then decided to set the program to let it run a normal cycle the other day. It ran smoothly. Thought to give it another day and run it again...same result. It has now run several times consecutively without issue, and I really haven't done anything major to the valves, other than, as mentioned, just checking wiring and making sure that there are no obvious faults with the valves.

So, as of right now, I'm not sure that I am going to do anything else quite yet...maybe the old adage is appropriate right now...that if it ain't broke, don't fix it. If the triggering does return, I will first try the wiring that you suggested, and then update you here with my findings.

I've got to say...if this issue does not start doing it again, that this is one of the strangest things I have seen. I am hopeful that we can put this one to bed, but will come back and continue this thread should I see it return. I thank you all for your input and expertise.

Rate this thread