You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

MarkTX

Unregistered

Sunday, March 27th 2011, 4:00pm

worked before winter now not so much

I have a Hunter-ProC. It's about 9 years old. It worked before winter, now not so much. No digging Nobody messing around with the system. I turn it on manual zone 1 and it turns on 4 while giving me a Op Error then a P Error. The water does spray. If I turn it on zone 3 it turns on zone2 while giving me the same error with water. I went to the board and tightened down all the connections at the controller. Made sure all the connections are tight at the pump (can't really see where the wire goes). I don't think this is the problem since it's letting water thru the system with pressure. Thanks in advance for your help.

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Sunday, March 27th 2011, 10:36pm

Try doing a reset on the controller, disconnect the backup battery too

Rate this thread