You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vascular

Starting Member

Monday, May 16th 2011, 1:26pm

All zones come on.

I started my sprinkler system for the summer. I turned the main valve on. All four zones came on at once but with very low water flow in most all heads. The fuse looks good. I shunted the fuse but the system still had all 4 zones going. I turned the main valve off and disconnected the transformer AC adapter, plugged the transformer back in and turned the main valve on again. All 4 zones still came on. What is wrong?

seansy59

Advanced Member

Monday, May 16th 2011, 2:18pm

I'm not a proffesional, but!!

Did you check the bleed screws on your valves? Maybe when you (or a company) were winterizing the system. Make sure they are all "snuggly" tightened. Other than that suggestion, thats all I can think of. It would be kind of weird for all 4 valves to go bad at once.
I'm no expert..........YET! :D I just like to suggest things and learn... :thumbsup: See what the pro's have to say first.

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 11:04pm

Check the solenoid too. Make sure they are ' taught'