You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jennifer

Starting Member

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 12:08pm

zone not turning off

I'm having a problem with 1 zone of my sprinkler system. After starting and shutting off each zone from the control box, there is 1 zone that will not shut off. It says it is off on the display however the water is still on. It will tun off when I shut off the water supply, but when I turn the water supply on, it starts again. I have also shut off the control panel & unplugged it but the water remains on. I believe it needs to be fixed, but cannot afford it at this time nor is anyone in my family too handy. Is there a way that the zone can be turned of permanently other then the control panel?

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 11:41pm

Some valves have Flow Controls that will reduce the flow going through the valve. you can turn this down on the valve itself.. Though it wont fully shut it off.

You can find the valve, buy a replacement valve and gut swap ( Change out he internal and top unit) .. Flushing the valve too

Rate this thread