You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Almablah

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 2:59pm

Sprinklers only work manually

i have a toro greenskeeper 212, I have checked everything, battery and wires all checked. On the controller It turns on but water doesn't come out or the sprinklers work, but if I do it manually it works fine?

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 11:19pm

When it's in the ' Auto Mode' do you have that stupid ' Valve Power' switch in the on position?.. I can't picture in my head at the moment what the actual name is. I know it has it's own switch something along the lines of ' valve power' that HAS to be in the on position for it to come on automatically.. this is the only controller out there that is setup like this.. It's like a second ' on ' button

I would say we have 100 or so clients with this kind of controller. Maybe I run into 10-20 a year? It's hard for me to work on.. I can't imagine for a customer lol

Get a nice new , advanced beefy, user friendly controller in there. Rain Bird , Weathermatic , Hunter Or check them all out by going to the main controller section of the website

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mitchgo" (Jun 8th 2011, 11:24pm)

Almablah

Friday, June 10th 2011, 6:19am

Sprinklers

ok, I will check, thanks.

Rate this thread