You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kzlucas

Starting Member

Saturday, June 11th 2011, 1:02am

existing sprinkler to drip line adapter help?

I have a hanging basket attached to a fence post I want to run a drip line up to from an existing sprinkler system. Below the hanging basket is a sprinkler head that waters the lawn. The sprinkler head and line running into the sprinkler head are 3/4". I found a 1/2" fitting that has a 1/4" barb T'd off but I have not been able to find a 3/4" version of the same thing.
What is the best way to run a single drip line up from my existing sprinkler system?
I'm a noob to home ownership and any help would be appreciated!
I attached a picture below of the existing sprinkler head but due to size upload restrictions the picture is small.
[attach]58[/attach]

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Saturday, June 11th 2011, 6:54am

simply work with what you have - the photo isn't clear (use imageshack to upload) ~ if the head is on swing tubing, get a tee fitting for swing pipe. Then you can feed a proper drip adapter, like the Rainbird 1800 Retro, and then you can run drip tubing.

Rate this thread