You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

blahb

Unregistered

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 4:32pm

Orbit Irrigation System Won't TURN ON

I just purchased a home that recently had an Orbit Irrigation System installed in the backyard. I've tried everything I know how (not very knowledgable on this subject) and I can't get water to come out of any sprinkler heads. I am at the control station and attempt to manually start the system but nothing happens.

I've opened the valve box and turned the valve and both positions and they won't turn on in either position. Anyone have any tips on what I can do to troubleshoot this further? Water is flowing everywhere else both outside and inside the house so it doesn't *appear* to be a closed water source.

outdoorjunkie

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 6:51pm

Look for your main shut off valve and see if is shut off. Also check if you have a back flow preventer and see if is shut off...
If your valves wont turn on manually than you answer your own question.