You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lin

Unregistered

Saturday, July 23rd 2011, 5:15pm

Station Problem with Pro C

I have the Hunter Pro C and went to change the station times. I have always had three stations and now when the dial is set at "setting stations times" it will only advance to station 2 and give the total running time and station 3 can't be found. When it waters it now only waters station 1 and 2 and not 3 (back yard). Checking each program now only has station 1 and 2. What happened to station 3. I have reprogrammed everything and it doesn't show up on the controller or come on. The pump valve only goes to 1 and 2 (which are both on) and that's it (no 3). When I advance it just goes back to staion 1. Any suggestions on what to do?

mrfixit

Saturday, July 23rd 2011, 5:24pm

Try resetting the controller. The directions on how to do it will be on the back of the faceplate near the battery compartment. If it's not there check the manual. Take the back up battery out first.

servicetechMA

Advanced Member

Saturday, July 23rd 2011, 6:30pm

Fix it is right,I am guessing it is a new PRO C if it is giving you the total run times after your last zone. These new clocks are horrible,they are nice and I would buy one,but there are so many bugs its not even funny. I have had them do the exact same thing as your describing several times,i have had them show every character in the screen,like if you were to push on any screen, the crystal smeers and you can see all the icons and characters and everything.This is right out of the box too.

Hold down the right arrow,the minus button,and the program button,while holding these 3 buttons down,hit the reset button on the back of the face plate,just push it for like 1/2 second,and KEEP holding down the 3 buttons. once you hit reset and are holding the buttons down,turn the face plate towards you so you can see the screen,it will show 12:00, once you see 12:00 its factory reset.

If for some reason that does not work,unplug the clock from the wall,slide the module locker tab up to unlock it and pull the modules out then put back in. This should work.
If none of this works, you could have a bad solenoid. You will usually see the zone number come on but it skips right over it,but you will see it for a second before it skips it.

Rate this thread