You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

dcdr

Starting Member

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 8:07am

Rainbird-from GREAT to huh???

I installed a rainbird sst-900i into my irrigation system last evening. After completion I manually tested each zone (9 total) and they all worked flawlessly. I then programmed the unit for automatic service to begin at 1:00 am and each zone to run for one hour. At 1:30 am I saw zone one functioning and assumed all was well. At 7:00 am zone one was still on and the controller was reading there were 4 minutes left for zone 6. I waited 4 minutes and the controller changed to zone 7 with 60 minutes remaining and zone one still remained on. I then attempted to activate any zone manually but the only zone to operate was zone 1. HELP!

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 12:23pm

so fix the stuck-open valve

Rate this thread