You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

hockeyist77

Unregistered

Thursday, September 1st 2011, 6:21pm

Toro Greenkeeper 212 - Quit Running

System has been working fine since we moved in. It runs every morning and has responded to the occasional manual start. However, I just noticed yesterday that it doesn't appear to be running in the AM and it doesn't respond to the manual start prompt. There is a power icon that appears on screen (a power plug with a line across it), but I can't find the icon in the manual to troubleshoot.

Any ideas?

Central Irrigation

Supreme Member

Thursday, September 1st 2011, 6:40pm

It's referring to the fact there is no power to the controller. Check that the transformer is supplying the controller with at least 24 VAC. Perhaps the breaker for the outlet's circuit tripped. If it's a GFI outlet, reset the outlet.

hockeyist77

Unregistered

Friday, September 2nd 2011, 12:04pm

It was the GFI outlet. I reset the outlet and it's working great. Thank you so much - that was easy!

Central Irrigation

Supreme Member

Friday, September 2nd 2011, 3:25pm

Step two will be to figure out why the GFI tripped in the first place. Typically, it's due to the fact that there are too many appliances plugged into that circuit. Take a look at what is attached to it, and see if you can run them off another outlet.

hockeyist77

Unregistered

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 3:47pm

Good advice. Will do!

Rate this thread