You are not logged in.

Newone

Unregistered

Wednesday, April 25th 2012, 12:24pm

Something clogged

Started watering with my 4 zone (4 mini paws per zone) sprinkler system the other day. All was fine for three cycles. Went to clean the fine grain filter located at the beginning of the system today and it was chock full of silt from the well. Now all but one zone barely sputters water. I have made my way through the filter, water meter cleaning and to the valve solenoids and will be checking/ cleaning those today. ;( Could this be the culprit?

Newone

Unregistered

Wednesday, April 25th 2012, 2:22pm

RE: Something clogged

Started watering with my 4 zone (4 mini paws per zone) sprinkler system the other day. All was fine for three cycles. Went to clean the fine grain filter located at the beginning of the system today and it was chock full of silt from the well. Now all but one zone barely sputters water. I have made my way through the filter, water meter cleaning and to the valve solenoids and will be checking/ cleaning those today. ;( Could this be the culprit?
Nevermind, the water meter that i was required to have back when i originally installed the system was chock full of sediment and stuck closed. It is now in the garbage and replaced by a straight pipe. :D

Wednesday, April 25th 2012, 3:19pm

I'll admit it. I wouldn't have thought to look that far back.

Rate this thread