You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

FLOWERBEDSRUS

Starting Member

Sunday, July 8th 2012, 12:38pm

Confused.....12 zones, 4 control valves, and only one zone not working

?( The system is on an Orbit Control Panel, there are 12 zones 4 valves.From the best I can figure from past control valve failure, there are 3 zones on one valve, I can not figure that one out, but it was so. The system was put in 10 years ago. I cannot locate anything other than the 4 control valves, I took the suspect valve down and located that zone 4 also shares the control valve for 10 and 12. I located a break on zone 12 at a head and also noted that there was muddy water in a head on zone 4 can the back wash in zone 12 have clogged zone 4 as only one head has muddy water, all the others are dry. ?(

Monday, July 9th 2012, 9:24am

You have what is officially known as a mess.
How many zones on controller?
How many valves?

Rate this thread